Recently the NFL has decided that if a player takes a knee during the National Anthem they will be fined.
Let’s review while this is not the best decision the NFL could have made, it is a correct, legal, logical decision albeit not entirely popular.
I’ll explain what I mean because the mass populous has responded in expected fashion:
- 50% of the people on the Internet have praised the NFL for doing “the right thing”
- 50% of the people on the Internet is now boycotting the NFL in protest / outrage.
- 99% of the people on the Internet cannot be happy just to have formed an opinion and must prove to everyone else that they are wrong
- 100% of the people that say they will boycott the NFL are doing the best thing to protest this change
- 75% of the people boycotting the NFL will still watch games – including the Super Bowl – this season
- 99% of the people with season tickets will keep them for the rest of their lives
- 100% of the people outraged that this policy violates Freedom of Speech are completely wrong